口语471期丨形容别人“话很多”“神烦”英语怎么说?
Cut the chatter/cackle.
少废话。
Enough talk.
好了别说了。
Please be quiet.
安静点。
Could we have some peace and quiet, please?
我们想安静点,可以吗?
I'm finding it hard to concentrate; could we have less noise, please?
我很难专注,你们能安静点吗?
想表示话多的人很“烦”,英语可以用annoying, get on one's nerve, bug sb, rub sb the wrong way等等。
I can't deal with those people.
我受不了那些人,神烦。
They are really getting on my last nerve.
他们真的让我好烦。
He just rubs me the wrong way.
他就是让我不爽。
He really bugs me.
他真的让我烦。
They are so annoying.
他们真的好烦啊。
Some folks are just a pain in the neck.
有些人就是讨人厌。
每天背五句
1. He's quite the chatterbox.
他真是个话唠。
2. He's always running his mouth.
他总是说个不停。
3. Cut the chatter/cackle.
少废话。
4. I can't deal with those people.
我受不了那些人,神烦。
5. They are really getting on my last nerve.
他们真的让我好烦。
作业
“多嘴”英语怎么说?
扫码进口语群
每天打卡五句话
群内查看作业答案返回搜狐,查看更多